OWNERS AND TRAINERS PASS
Applying for an Owners and Trainers Pass
Applying for an Owners and Trainers Pass for Peterborough Greyhounds has just become a whole lot easier and it’s FREE!
Simply complete the online form below, submitting your photo electronically. Why not take a selfie with your ‘phone?
OR download an Application Form, complete it and hand it to the Commentary Desk or Racing Office at the Stadium.
BENEFITS OF AN OWNERS AND TRAINERS PASS
Unlimited FREE Entry to Peterborough Greyhounds for Owners and Trainers Pass holders, and a guest, for all Greyhound Racing Meetings throughout the year on presentation of a valid Owners and Trainers Pass.
For Syndicates, Owners and Trainers Passes will be issued to all Syndicate Members listed with the Racing Office, at the point of registration of the greyhound to race at Peterborough Greyhounds.
25 Complimentary Tickets for Entry to the Grandstand
For distribution to family and friends throughout the year.
One Complimentary Table for FOUR people in the Stadium Restaurant on a Silver package, once a month.
Booking must be made by a Owners and Trainers Pass holder identified at the time of booking. Must be pre-booked prior to arrival with the Reservations Team on 01733 296939. All bookings are subject to availability and this offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion available at the time.
FREE package upgrades in the Main Restaurant and Pizza Pasta Restaurant at any Race Meeting.
Booking must be made by a Owners and Trainers Pass holder identified at the time of booking. The Owner/Trainer must dine as part of the party. Must be pre-booked prior to arrival with the Reservations Team on 01733 296939. The Owners and Trainers Pass must be shown on the night. All bookings are subject to availability and this offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion available at the time.
FREE Reserved Seating in the Grandstand area of the Stadium on any Wednesday, Friday or Saturday Race Night.*
Subject to availability, must be pre-booked prior to arrival with the Reservations Team on 01733 296939.
If you are a Trainer at Peterborough Greyhounds, add your details to a dedicated Greyhound Ownership page on the PGS website.
Promote yourself to potential new owners and increase the number of Syndicate members you have.
TO SUBMIT YOUR OWNERS & TRAINERS PASS APPLICATION
Complete the following information (all fields are required), upload a recent passport style photograph of yourself and click Submit.
OWNERS AND TRAINERS PASS – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2) Only ONE Owners and Trainers Pass can be issued in the name of each greyhound, unless the greyhound undergoes a change of ownership with the GBGB in which case a new Pass will be issued to the new owner.
3) Your Owners and Trainers Pass is non-transferable and will expire on 31 December 2020.
4) Only the person to whom the Owners and Trainers Pass has been issued and identified by their photograph and one other person will be admitted to the Stadium unless stipulated otherwise from time to time.
5) Your Owners and Trainers Pass will be valid for admission, plus complimentary race cards, for yourself and a guest on any Peterborough Greyhounds Race Meeting.
6) Owners and Trainers will only be admitted to the Stadium under the Owners and Trainers Pass on production of their Pass. Failure to produce your pass will necessitate payment on entry without exception.
7) Your Owners and Trainers Pass does not entitle you to parking privileges. Friday and Saturday evenings can be extremely busy, early arrival is recommended.
3) The issue of an Owners and Trainers Pass is at the absolute discretion of Peterborough Greyhounds and we reserve the right to refuse any application and to withdraw a Pass at anytime.