Welcome to the excitement of Greyhound Racing
If it's value for money and entertainment you are after there has never been a better time to visit Peterborough Greyhound Stadium. More and more people are finding a night at the dogs to be a cost effective way of getting maximum enjoyment and excitement from a night out.
Racing every Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, doors open 6.30pm - First race 7.30pm.
More details on Peterborough Greyhound Stadium opening times.
Watch our latest TV ad
Our purpose built fully air-conditioned 1,000 seat tiered stadium offers you...
- Unobstructed views of the racing action lit by state
of the art floodlighting.
- The choice of 8 bars.
- Raceview restaurant with 400 reserved seats.
- The Rumblin Tum fast-food servery and a cafeteria and with seating for over 500 and plenty of standing room inside and out.
- Designated sheltered smoking areas.
- Numerous tote betting stations.
- Two self contained raceview suites both accommodating up to 40 guests in exclusive privacy, whilst retaining the atmosphere, ambience, thrills and excitement which an evening of live greyhound racing offers.
- A trackside function room.
- Wheelchair accessible tables and raised viewing areas both inside and out.